1. Facebook- So I think that Facebook is one of the most used social media sites out there in our society today because so many people use Facebook to connect with family and friends that they don’t and can’t see as often. Also you can Share mostly anything you want on there like news, your class projects just about anything within reason and even “Drama” if you wanted to.
2. Instagram- Instagram for me seems to be maybe the second because there is so much that you can use it for. Like you can share lots of photos and places where you have been and also sharing your work for future projects and maybe clients.
3. Twitter- It’s for mostly lots of people in the news scene and sharing and getting your work out there in order to get clients in making your business work.
4. Tumblr- Okay so I just became aware of this site and really enjoyed looking at all the different things to do here. You can view potential prospective works of different people’s work in creating new project in the future.
5. YouTube- Is for lots of things and lots of different people. From someone doing tutorials on something they are doing and wanting to share, or for someone wanting to know more about cameras and the different lens and maybe printing machines.